Saturday, March 24, 2012

Twelve Carp Today!! Best Carp Day Ever!!!


Before today, my best day carp fishing was 7. I caught those seven at the Blackstone Canal my first year carp fishing, which was in 2003. Since then the average day would be between one and three. Today, I went straight from work to one of my favorite ponds. I baited up and waited about twenty minutes for my first hit. From there the fishing was amazing. I was getting one hit after another for about an hour. It was so fast, I did not have time to text my friend Dave until I pulled my rods out of the water.

At one point, I had one fish being landed while my other alarm would sound. Another time I casted my corn. I tried to throw some corn and before I could take three steps into the water to throw it, I had a fish on.

After the first seven fish, it slowed down. I caught my last five over about two hours. Still thats considered hot fishing in the carp world. Dave showed up toward dusk. Things had slowed down by then, still we caught six between us in 2 hours.  I ended up catching twelve total. My biggest was only fourteen pounds. I didn't get any monsters today. Who's complaining, with action that hot I had a blast. It was a crazy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment