Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Get out and enjoy it

I tried my luck night time fishing last night. It was the first time I fished at night this year for something other than stripers. I got invited to fish with a friend of mine who was going out anyway. I accepted. We fished from 6-8:20. We didn't get a hit. You know what, we didn't really plan on it. Its still March and the fish will hit during the warmest part of the day. Fishing last night was just an experiment and hope.

It was 80 degrees yesterday and its going to be that temperature all week. I would rather be out in this amazing weather not catching fish than sitting in the house watching tv. After the sun went down, it cooled off a bit. It still felt like a June night. I was wearing my waders and only a t-shirt and my arms were not cold.  Catching fish or not, I'm not staying home when I can be outside enjoying this!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing weather that's for sure. We broke the all time high by 20 degrees yesterday. I absolutely loved that monster carp picture....:)

    ReplyDelete