Friday, April 8, 2011

River Monsters




Ok, I hate reality shows. I never watched one episode of Survivor or Idol. I generally despise them. However for the first time in my life, I like one.


River Monsters with Jeremy Wade on Animal Planet is a good show. Jeremy goes around the world in search of freshwater fish that can kill or do serious harm to humans. He is a biologist and a fisherman. He spends most of the show explaining theories on if and how a fish species can kill or hurt a human. You do have to sit through the whole show to see him catch " the big one" It can be a bit slow, especially with all the commercials.


Luckily, on Netflix I can watch seasons 1 and 2 on " Watch Instantly" so I can watch a one hour show in 45 minutes. I have just begun watching it. The weather is to nice out during the day to watch tv, so I've been watching episodes during supper. Also at night we will put the Celtics game on mute and watch River Monsters on the computer. Season 3 starts this Sunday, so I may watch it


No comments:

Post a Comment