Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pedestrian Bridge?











Today I fished at Lincoln Woods State Park in Rhode Island. I fished the beach area for trout. To get to the breach from the parking lot you have to cross a bridge. The bridge goes over some marshy area.




On my way to the beach I came across this guy. He was obvously trying to get from one side to the other but took a wrong turn up the bridge. Luckily there was plenty of room to go around him ( her?). It was not aggressive at all. It tucked its head in as I walked by. I have been hissed at by snappers before, but this one had enough on its mind looking for its home.


Many people walk there dogs on the beach during the spring. I'm going to guess that a few may have turned around this afternoon, and found a different place to walk.

1 comment: