Friday, May 27, 2011

100th Trout of the Year

Caught trout number 100. I never thought I'd reach this number. I did blow off striper fishing. Not to reach 100 but because the trout fishing last week and week before was so good in the fly fishing only pond I was fishing at. After saying yesterday the fishing slowed down, I went back to Whitings Pond. The trout were stacked up in a deep hole I caught 7 in less than an hour. Fittingly they were all rainbows.


Here is a quick breakdown


Types of trout



92 rainbows


4 tigers


3 browns


1 brookie


Caught from 5 different lakes



Ways they were caught



Roostertail 10


Powerbait 37


Spoon 3


Casting Bubble/ Fly 21


Fly Fishing 27


Unknown 2


Caught the most out of Falls Pond 44


I hope everyone has a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend. I will see you on the other side of it.


Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment