Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best November I ever had

  This year I have fished more this November than I ever had. Considering it is only the 17th and I have almost 2 more weeks left, this could be my best November ever. Today, I fished with my friend Dave, we went carp fishing. We landed a whole bunch of carp, no monsters, but plenty into the teens. It was a great day fishing. By any standards any month of the year today's carp fishing would be a success. The fact that we caught 10 a month and a week before Christmas is awesome.

This has been a very warm November. I've been at work comfortable in  just a t-shirt almost every day outside. That is one reason why the fishing has been so great. I have also been out more that usual. Even on days I work and then pick DJ up from track I've trout fished for an hour or so in between. 

This month I finally caught my first lake trout. I've caught some stripers each time I have fished for them and I've caught some trout here and there.

Catching carp today has just been added to a great month. Going again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment