Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good Fishing/ Good Conversation

I along with the two guys I fished with caught quite a few stripers tonight. How many we caught is unimportant. What was important was how much fun we had. Tonight was chilly but the cold temps did not put a damper on any of our moods. I fished with my good friend Dave and another guy that I have seen many times the last couple weeks named Paul.

The three of us caught fish, but what made it fun were the laughs. A cracked up more than once. Other times we just made jokes teasing each other. On a cold night it is nice to fish with others. Time goes by much quicker when you have someone to talk too when the temperature is below freezing.

I can be a bit serious when fishing. I concentrate a little to hard on hooking up. Sometimes I need those nights/days when its not about the fish, but about the laughs... tonight was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment