Saturday, September 24, 2011

How do I get talked into fishing this lake over and over and over!!



I originally wrote this post 3 weeks ago but just got this picture from Jeff today. So I am updating the date so you guys can see it

Last night I got talked into going carp fishing at my least favorite place. I admit, it didn't take much convincing so only I am to blame. My buddy Jeff had baited up an area of Hopping Hill for a few days. He told me he was fishing there Thursday. Stupid me decided to join him ( I told ya it didn't take much convincing). Jeff got one carp while I caught a beautiful trophy size goose egg. The only saving grace was the pictures of Jeff's carp came out awesome. When I get them I will put them on this post so check back within a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment