Sunday, September 25, 2011

200th Trout!!

200th trout was a 10 inch brookie in New Hampshire
While up in New Hampshire I caught my 200th trout of the year. Considering how great fishing was it wasn't much of a challenge to go from 150 to 200. As usual my computer is giving me trouble, so writing has been on hold.

Here are the stats:
Rainbows                            108                             
Browns                                        3
Brookies                                       1
Tigers                                           4
New Hampshire Brookies          84

Caught from 13 different places

5 MA/RI Lakes
6 New Hampshire Lakes
2 New Hampshire Rivers

How caught:
Fly Rod                     77
Casting Bubble/Fly   21
Spoon                         36 ( 20 in one hour)
Roostertail                 15
Worms                       13
Shiner                           1                   
Powerbait                  37

Caught the most out of Falls Pond 44. It has been a fun year. When I can download pictures off my camera to my computer I will put some online.

No comments:

Post a Comment