Thursday, August 27, 2020

Just a Few Photos

   Today I went to Napatree, Charlestown Breachway, and Trustom. I really didn't see anything new despite my best effort. The highlight for me was getting photo upgrades of the Forster's Tern below. Though I have photographed them before and actually got what I considered photo upgrades twice this year, today was the first time I actually photographed the eye. Forster's Tern's eyes are always hidden in that dark mask. Today I got lucky with this individual. It let me get pretty close and photograph it. I took about thirty pictures then I backed off. It never moved or flew away.

   Below the Forster's Terns were a few other photos I took. Nothing special, but it was a nice cool enjoyable day despite a couple rain showers.






Semi-palmated Sandpiper

Coopers Hawk

The hawk flying after harassing some Fish Crows

Least Sandpiper

Least Sandpiper again. It stopped to look at me because it was
listening to the sound of my camera.

I don't know why they went out on the mudflat either. But I
have seen them before and their tracks many times


No comments:

Post a Comment