Saturday, June 2, 2012

May was a Fluke

 I didn't fish nearly as much this May as I normally do. Last month went by so quickly. I can't believe its June. Sadly, it seems like striper fishing in Rhode Island may be over. I'm going to give Jamestown a shot this week.  If I don't get any stripers, I'm going to come up for different ideas this summer. I will probably burn less gas going fishing on a daily basis and save most of my week's allotment of gas on going to New Hampshire on my two days off.

The reason I wrote fluke in the title was because I got one the other night. I caught it fishing one of my favorite bay locations. It was just legal. Therefore, it came home with me. Fluke is the most delicious fish on the planet. It was the only fish I caught that night on a perfect tide. If the fluke wasn't so delicious it would have been a real disappointing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment