Monday, September 10, 2012

... So I've been doing a lot of bass fishing

I haven't wrote anything much. I've been doing a lot of bass fishing from shore. I have been fishing almost every night. I haven't caught any any trophies, but I've been doing good catching between 3-6 fish a night. Every time I catch my first smallmouth of the night, I remember how hard they fight. It always blows me away.

I've caught a couple bass closing in on 16 inches. The average size has been about 13 inches. That is nothing to brag about, but certainly a lot of fun.  If I do anything else fun I will let you guys know. I planned on going to the ocean this Friday but the waves might be huge so it might not be possible to fish for albies. So it looks like more bass fishing for me for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment