Monday, February 6, 2012

Not much around right now

I have been fishing pretty hard the last few days with nothing to show for it. I've been to Olney Pond in Lincoln Woods. I fished for trout on Saturday and Monday. I had one hit total. I do know at least three trout were caught on Saturday including a 17 inch rainbow on a Kastmaster spoon.That is the only good news I have to share

Striper fishing has cooled off. After great fishing 10 days ago, my friend Dave and I have been both skunked five times in a row. The other way to tell  theres no fish around is that we are the only two nuts still fishing. For the last week, I have either fished alone or with Dave. When fish are around there is a core group of about 10 guys that fish the upper bay regularly.

I have Thursday and Friday off this week.  Friday, I will be at the fishing expo all day. I may give carp a try on Thursday. However, I think the smart thing to do would be to sit where I am right now ( my computer chair) and do my taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment