Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Not much fishing going on here...

I don't know if it is worth your time to read blogs about nothing. I have nothing to report, but I haven't wrote anything in a week. So here I go trying to fill two paragraphs with nothing.

I went trout fishing a few days ago at Whitings Pond. I only went for about a half hour after work before picking DJ up from track. There is a very short window from when I get out of work until dark this time of year. I didn't get anything.

Monday I went carp fishing straight from work at a reservoir in East Providence. It was very warm out and the next day was supposed to be rainy. I hoped to pick up my first ever December carp. I did not. It was so nice out I would have fished until well after dark, but I had to pick up DJ. My friend Dave ended up fishing the same spot as me, later that night. He also had no luck so I felt better about my strikeout.  I do think I am going to try to catch a December carp again this month. It would be a cool goal.

Unfortunately, salmon won't be placed in Cape ponds for at least another week. I had hoped to fish for them last weekend and this weekend coming, but it would have been fruitless.

So thats about it, sometime before I go salmon fishing I will give you guys my first ever product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment