Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pictures From New Hampshire


These pictures are from my last few days in New Hampshire. They are not in order but none the less here they are.
Great job Bruins!!!





Daisys at a picnic area





Waterfall on way to Three Ponds
























Common Shiner in Clay's contraption






The one brookie kept of the 30 caught between Clay and myself over my time in NH. ( far right)














Clay you have to give your " contraption" a name
I'm thinking you call it "Tank" in honor of Tim Thomas's nickname, plus it makes sense
















Close up of a shiner.





















Try to tell me brook trout aren't as pretty as any aquarium fish. Click on it for a closer look.

















This little pond is where we did most of our damange.




































I caught this trout at Upper Hall.




























This big guy was 15 inches long. ( far right)

Clay's bass. At this point I was still fishless.

No comments:

Post a Comment