Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wildlife photos of my New Hampshire Trip

 While most of my trip was about fishing, I did see a good bit of wildlife. I didn't take my big lens out on the lakes with me so I missed some shots. I didn't get any pictures of the bear I saw.  I saw a Bald Eagle and its nest on Moore Reservoir everyday that I put in at a certain boat ramp. I watched it take a bath one day, but again, I didn't bring my camera. I did take some photos of a newt in my hand but it never stopped squirming so they are all blurry.

   I do wish I was closer to the Otter. It was chowing down trout like it was its job. Really fun to watch.

Snowshoe Hare


In case you don't know why they were named Snowshoe 
Hare look at those hind feet!













Yellow Bellied Sapsucker
(photo upgrade)



Tiger Swallowtail



Red Admiral



 
Four photos below of an Otter eating trout 







Four photos below of Beavers. There were two. One eating a sapling on the shoreline. The other keeping watch.





American Toads below







No comments:

Post a Comment