Friday, April 21, 2023

Photo Upgrade and a Snake

 


   I birded all day today taking a day off from fishing. I started my day crashing a bird club bird walk lead by two of my friends. From there, one of the leaders, my friend Jen and I went to Sachuest where we dipped on the Green Tailed Towhee (would be a lifer for me). Jen had to leave so I messaged my friend Scott to see if he wanted to go birding this afternoon. He said yes, so I met him at Trustom. On my way down I stopped to see the American Avocet in Matunuck. I've seen Avocets but my best photo was from across the lagoon at Napatree. So getting an upgrade shouldn't have been too difficult.

   I took a ton of photos of the Avocet, but it never stopped moving. Disappointingly, most of my photos are out of focus and blurry. I got a couple decent ones. This one being the best and my upgrade. 

   Later in the day Scott found a Garter Snake which I ended up catching and got a few photos of. 









No comments:

Post a Comment