Saturday, July 15, 2017

Niagara (not me)

The last two nights I have been at the local carnival in my town. I've eaten tons of blade meat sandwiches and watched fireworks both nights. I was going to do a whole blog post on it. I decided not to because my son's mom and sister went to Niagara Falls and got some great pictures I wanted to share.


DJ's sister Brittney is a prodigy when it comes to bowling. She qualified for the Junior Nationals which are in Cleveland. DJ's mom, Crystal, drove her out there so she can compete all week in the tournament. On the way there, they stopped at Niagara Falls. I went there a few years ago with Laurie for a couple of days. Crystal and Brittney only got to spend a few hours but they had a blast.

The reason I'm posting this is 1. Niagara is close enough to New England to easily take a road trip there. 2. I took 1500 pictures in Niagara Falls. I saw the falls from many angles and got some great shots. We watched the falls at night, but none of my pictures at night came out very good. Quite frankly, Crystal's night time pictures of the falls are much better than mine.

I asked Crystal if I could post them and she gave me permission



Crystal and Brittney on the Maid of the Mist




Fireworks over the falls. Talk about a memory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment