Sunday, May 4, 2014

My friend Daphne caught two personal best carp in the same day!!!

Daphne's first PB of the day, 19 pounds
I fished with my new friend Daphne on Saturday afternoon. Daphne is a very skilled fisherwomen for multiple species. Last year she was introduced to cap and she is into it big time.

 We had an unbelievable fishing outing. I got two the first spot before she did. Fishing was hot for a couple hours. I landed 10 carp mostly in the high teen weight range.
When fishing slowed we moved to another spot fifteen minutes away. Daphne caught the first fish. It was nineteen pounds. Her previous personal best was fifteen so we were both pretty excited.

An hour later she hooked up again. I netted a 22 pound fish for her. In an hour and a half she beat her previous personal best by seven pounds. Talk about an awesome fish




I had chosen the spot and told her gave her the best casting spot. The fishing gods sent down good karma on me because I caught one fish at that lake but it was a big one too. It topped out at twenty four pounds.
Her previous PB only lasted an hour since she landed
this 22 pounder

No comments:

Post a Comment