Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Last week's ice fishing finally posted

Species 1- Pickerel
Last week I
did a  lot of ice fishing. I wrote a couple of blog posts about my experiences. Unfortunately, Internet Explorer decided not to be compatible with pictures from Blogspot. After a few frustrating hours of trying to figure out how to get it to work, I looked for advice. It was suggested I download Google Chrome. I think that did the trick. Unfortunately, the ice is no longer safe, so writing about ice fishing is old news. So instead of writing in detail, I'll just post the pictures of species I've caught so far this year.

The highlight of my ice fishing week was easily jigging up a trout. I wrote a whole post about it, but again...old news. However, I was really excited about it at the time. Even though I didn't post it before, catching a trout through the ice was something I really hoped to do this year. Now that I can post pictures, I will be posting a lot more this month.

Species 2- Yellow Perch
Species 7- Rainbow Trout

Species 3- Largemouth Bass

Species 4- Bluegill

Species 5- Pumpkinseed

Species 6- Crappie

1 comment: