Friday, January 3, 2014

Check Out this month's The Fisherman Magazine

This month has a feature article that I wrote about fishing for striped bass on rainy nights in the winter. It covers tackle, dressing properly and how great the fishing can be. There is also an article from my friend Dave Pickering that will tell you all you need to know about small pond ice jigging. It is a very informative read.

The issue also has many other great articles. I particularly liked the articles about the Niagara River and tips for catching cod.

The Fisherman can be found at many tackle shops. Subscriptions can be purchased online at www.thefisherman.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick, i hear they are calling for rain Monday night. Maybe I'll see you guys down there. I went twice last week but the skim ice was a pain.No fish. Great article. Keep up the good work.

    Todd

    ReplyDelete