Thursday, September 16, 2021

Almost There

    My computer finally shit the bed on me last month. I was just so busy at work, and then sleeping, I never had time to buy one and set it up. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and spent some time (with my tech savvy brother) researching computers. I finally bought one. However, in my research I never looked to see if it had a card reader. This one that I bought and typing this to you, does not. So I had to buy a card reader so I can download my photos from over the summer. It should arrive tomorrow. When I sort through my photos, I will be doing a bunch of blogposts. I didn't do a lot since my last post because work has been nuts, but I still have some good stories to tell. Hopefully I can give you info on the places I've been to put you in the right direction if you are interested. Be patient just a little longer

No comments:

Post a Comment