Monday, May 18, 2020

Rose Breasted Grossbeak Upgrades and Warbling Vireo Life Photo

   I went to Cumberland Monastery today to find Mourning Warbler. I didn't find it, but I did get a life photo and a photo upgrade. The life photo is of a  Warbling Vireo. They are a fairly common bird but always seem to be up in the top of the canopy.

Below are pictures of Rose Breasted Grosbeak. This is another common bird. However, it has been sort of a white whale for me. When I try to get a photo its in bad light or behind a leaf. The best photo I had before today was of one right in the open, but it was molting and looked like hell. Despite the bad sky, this one stayed low enough for upgrades. 

Life Photo of Warbling Vireo

Two photos of male Rose Breasted Grosbeak



My previous best photo of this species

No comments:

Post a Comment