Tuesday, September 10, 2013

No computer for a while

My computer wasn't at the house for a couple weeks. That is why I haven't wrote anything in quite a while. I haven't had anything spectacular to write about anyway.

Now that September is here, I have gone back to striper fishing. There were good numbers of stripers in the ocean last two weeks of August, but I didn't make it down. In the last week I have fished in Narragansett and Narragansett Bay. I found fish at both places. However, they were small and not in big numbers. At the ocean, I got them on Cocahoes. In the bay, Zoom flukes The big worry for most fishermen is the big lack of bait. Last year at this time, bay anchovies were thick. We are all hoping that happens again.

If the anchovies show up this week then hopefully so will stripers, blues and albies. If they do not show up, I'm going up to New Hampshire to fish some remote trout ponds. Either way, I should have something to write about in the next few days. Also, I am going to work on a post about the Blue Hills that I mentioned before.

Stay tuned.

1 comment: