Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fish Species 24-28

My computer crashed so I lost all of my pictures on it. I still have pictures on memory cards however, I probably won't be buying a computer for a few weeks. When I see what pictures are saved I will update this post. Until then, here are the five newest species for the year and date caught. Some species are in pictures from previous posts.

24 white perch.                     June 9
25 smallmouth.                    June 14
26 green sunfish.                 June 19
27 red breasted sunfish.    July 18
28 common shiner.            July 18

I still haven't gone for white cats and hickory shad so I should get 30, but I really would like to catch bowfin, albies, and pike. Catching 33 species for the year would be nice, but it's really an after thought. I just want to tangle with those three great fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment