Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Goals for 2013


Goals for 2013

Here are my goals for 2013.  I’ve spent the last couple weeks coming up with this list. Notice, that for bowfin and walleye, my goal is to fish for them not necessarily catch one. I just want to give myself a chance to catch one. This is like my goal last year for albies. To catch an albie , you need some luck. Same with walleye and bowfin, I know nothing about them. I will do all the research I can but ultimately, I will need some luck to get one. I just want to put in some time to give myself a chance.

1 Got to the Museum of Fine Arts.

2. Catch a tatoug. I don’t think I have ever caught one. I am pretty sure I fished for them once when I was 5 years old. I think about giving it a try but never do.

3. Fish Beach Pond for walleye at least once

4. Fish for bowfin. Apparently a couple places in Massachusetts have them. I’d like to give them a try.

5. Go to New Hampshire as often as I can (reoccurring goal)

6. Catch 50 winter stripers (Dec 1-March 1). If I reach this goal, l will try to catch 50 from Jan1-March 1. As of January 14 I have caught 43 between Dec/Jan. I did not fish much in December

7. Hike to and fish Ethan Pond for wild trout.

8. Continue to help fund my fishing habit by writing fishing articles. (Reoccurring goal)

9. Try for lakers at Wachusetts Reservoir in April. Stay away from Wachusetts in the fall. (Fish for stripers in the fall) (Reoccurring goal)

10. Try to do tons of trout fishing in March and April so I can concentrate on stripers, smallmouth, and carp in May.

11. Either go surfing or paddle boarding at least once.

12. Catch a 40 inch striper.

13. Sleep outside once during the winter. Shawme Crowell Campground is open year round.

 

1 comment:

  1. If you want to come to NH this summer I can help you with the quest for walleyes...

    ReplyDelete