Monday, August 6, 2012

Games of the Thirtieth Olympiad

I have not wrote anything lately because I have been watching a lot of the Olympics. I have watched them almost every night since the Opening Ceremony. The only fishing I have done was Friday. I went to South County and tried for bluefish that had been hanging around last week. I didn't get any. They had moved on. My friend Dave caught the one and only one that was landed.  After my strikeout on my way home I tried for catfish. I got one decent bullhead ( about a foot) in an hour.

Laurie comes over every night during the Games and  we try to have supper ready for the 8 pm start. I promise I will write more in a few days. On a positive note, I believe my twisted knee is 100% healed. I will never take for granted going up stairs again!



Go Team U.S.A.

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment