Saturday, May 6, 2023

One Night of Queen

   Last night Laurie and I saw the Queen Tribute Band called "One Night of Queen" at the Plymouth Memorial Hall. The group is fantastic. The lead singer Gary Mullen looks and sounds just like Freddie Mercury. He has the same mannerisms and even the same build. I'm not sure about everyone else in the band but Gary Mullen is British and you can tell when we would stop and talk to the crowd.

   The group played about two and a half hours minus the intermission. They played every Queen song that I knew and a few that I didn't. We had seen the group last year at Bold Point and was blown away. When we saw that they were coming back again we jumped on the tickets.

  It does you no good for me to do a concert review of a band I just saw, except they will be rolling back to town September 2 at the Cape Cod Melody Tent. There are many open dates around Sept 2 so it is quite possible they will try to fill the open dates with shows in the area. Below is a link to their tour dates


https://www.garymullenandtheworks.com/upcoming-tour-dates

Below are a couple of crappy videos I took of the concert





No comments:

Post a Comment